Education Supply Pool are recruiting on behalf of a fantastic one form entry primary school in the Rhymney area of the Caerphilly Borough. The school are looking for an enthusiastic upper key stage 2 (KS2) primary teacher to start on 28th November until February half term with the possibility of the position continuing further.
The successful candidate can expect to be welcomed into a friendly school community who are supportive and passionate about providing an innovative, authentic, and inclusive learning environment for all pupils. The school has received “good” in all areas of their Estyn review and continue to provide a high standard of learning and positive school ethos.
The successful candidate must:
· Have obtained Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) via PGCE, BA in Education or equivalent,
· Be able to set high standards,
· Liaise with other staff members to deliver and plan curriculum,
· Have an innovative and authentic approach to teaching,
· Be able to implement behaviour management and maintain discipline,
· Maintain necessary assessment of pupils,
· Be able to inspire and motivate pupils,
· Be adaptable, proactive, and reliable,
· Take initiative to be part of the school community and ethos.
About Education Supply Pool
Education Supply Pool is more than just a recruitment agency. We look after our candidates and aim to ensure that you're well supported and rewarded, throughout your teaching journey. Whether its career advice, feedback or just in need of a chat, you will always be welcomed by us, and we are always available to take time out for you. We provide unprecedented support for all our candidates and additionally support NQTs with getting started on their induction.
As a valued member of ESP, you’ll receive:
· A minimum pay rate of at least M1 (Currently £148.03 per day),
· A team with over twenty years’ experience in both small, local, and large national education agencies,
· A dedicated account manager with a background in teaching,
· Up to £125 recommend a friend scheme (T&C’s apply),
· A variety of daily, short-term, and long-term positions to suit your needs,
· No need for completion of time sheets, and
· Pay via PAYE direct through Education Supply Pool and not an umbrella company.
We are a preferred supplier on the Welsh Government’s National Teacher Framework offering day-to-day and long-term positions throughout the school year. We offer a range of placements that can work around your schedule.
All candidates who register with Education Supply Pool will undergo a vetting process which includes obtaining 2 satisfactory relevant references and an enhanced DBS check. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.